Educational Charity for Children
“Education is the most powerful weapon
which you can use to change the world."
Eduminder is a public 501(c)(3) non-profit organization established to provide K-12 schools free internet-based software solutions to support and manage all administrative, operational and educational activities. Eduminder provides solutions and support to five main stakeholder groups:
Administrators and School Districts
Parents and Communities
Eduminder is solving universal problems in education, eliminating inefficiencies and the ongoing struggle with disjointed computer systems. We are creating an education information system from the ground up and specifically for K-12 education: The Eduminder Education Information System (EEIS) delivers end-to-end support for K-12 operations, teaching, learning and other functions to enhance and improve and help all aspects of the education process.
The EEIS is based on an Application Service Provider (ASP) model; a fully integrated, single sign-on, web based solution consisting of 70+ application modules with real-time updates throughout the system. EEIS delivers applications, functionality, reporting, communications, and information sharing at levels never before possible.
Did you know that:
- In 2007, 60% of 4th graders and 70% of 8th graders in the US are NOT proficient in reading and mathematics
- In 2002, only 52% of Hispanic and 56% of black students graduated high school
- In 2006, approximately 1900 high schools in the US were referred to as “dropout factories”
- Approximately 40.9% of all students in the public school system are from low-income families.
Poverty and lack of education are key ingredients for fostering criminal thoughts and minds? Did you know that:
- 68% of State prison inmates did not receive a high school diploma [usdoj.gov]
- The United States has 5% of the world's population and 23.6% of the world's prison population.
- The United States has the highest documented incarceration rate in the world at 738 persons in prison or jail per 100,000 (as of 2005).
You and your tax dollars pay for all of this; the direct loss from the crimes comitted, the police resources needed to prevent them from happening, the detectives needed to investigate the crimes, the legal system and courts processing the cases, and finally the resources needed to fund the prisons. You are definitely paying for this.
Eduminder is “leveling the educational playing field”, giving every child, teacher, and administrator access to the same world class education information system, regardless of financial status or location. Initially developed as a nationwide solution in the US, EEIS will serve approximately 140,000 schools and 90-95 million users.
The EEIS infrastructure features unlimited data storage and no limitations to the number of supported schools, districts, administrators, teachers, students, and parents, while complying with all regulatory requirements. Eduminder provides a “safety net” for disadvantaged children and families that need more attention, and prevents them from “falling through the cracks” in the education system.